Free Executive Web Briefing, Sponsored by NextGen Healthcare
A recent survey of over 350 crisis service providers showed that the crisis system is experiencing similar and severe challenges compared to the medical delivery systems due to the pandemic emergency. Crisis delivery must be treated with heightened consideration. Sustainability was a key concern.
This webinar will present survey data illustrating challenges faced by mobile crisis teams, crisis residential centers and call center operations.
The program will offer innovations and solutions to complex problems:
- Managing changes in volume and utilization
- Deploying team members to work remotely
- Rightsizing staffing models
- Deploying technologies for virtual care and workforce communications
- Maintaining a positive staff morale
- Partnering with health plans and community organizations to maximize resources
- Protecting staff in the field
- Considering strategies to improve long-term sustainability
All behavioral health leaders can benefit from the integrated solutions presented.