How to Apply For The Redesigned Behavioral Health Block Grants

Community mental health centers (CMHC) have traditionally been funded via Medicaid/other insurance billing and through federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) block grants to the states to address mental illness and substance use disorders. The states in […]

Members Only

This resource is reserved for Integrated Care Online Community members. Please sign up for a free membership to view this resource.

Register Free Members Log In | Log In With OPEN MINDS